The ECLC at Monte Cassino provides enrollment options for many needs and educational approaches. Students must turn the specified age by September 1st of the enrollment year in order to be eligible for a particular program.
Three and four year old students have the option of three or five day programs while Kindergartners participate in our academically-rigorous full-day kindergarten.
The highlights of these formative years are:
- Social and Moral Development
- Excellent instruction of reading, writing, math and the sciences
- Music, art, creative movement, library, foreign language and outdoor play
- Kindergarten students learn humanities through Art Classics programs
- Religious formation using the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Program
- Quiet and Peaceful Atrium Classes
- Students are challenged to become independent learners.