The admission process at Monte Cassino is designed to assist you in choosing a school that best fits the needs, talents and desires of your student. We welcome every prospective family to tour the school, "shadow" with existing students and spend individual time with members of the school's administration to discuss your child's particular educational needs.
Prospective students are assessed on their ability to thrive academically, grow socially and contribute to the community. The admission process consists of three phases:
- Contact Brooke Jones at 918-746-4238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a tour of our campus our campus or
- Attend an open house where you will meet with Brooke and the building principal
- Fill out an application
- Set up a shadow day
- Submit transcript and teacher recommendation
- Complete entrance testing
- Receive formal acceptance to Monte Cassino
- Meet with your child's principal to set a schedule and complete the enrollment process
- Submit a copy of birth certificate and immunization records
Applicants must be of age by September 1 of the year they begin classes. For example, an applicant must be 3 years old by September 1st in order to be admitted to the 3-year-old class.
Qualified applicants are accepted on a rolling basis. If you are interested in inquiring about a particular grade, please contact the admission office.