Work for MCS
Title: Business Office Administrator
Department: Business Office
Reports To: Lead Accountant
Classification: 12 month Support Staff
Primary contact for internal and external customers of the School through the Business Office. Responsible for parent tuition accounts, recording cash receipts, and accounts payable functions. Responsible to assist with payroll processing and human resource functions as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Provide customer service to outside vendors, families and staff
- Monitor parent tuition accounts, manage tuition payments and receivables follow up on delinquent accounts and verification of student reenrollment
- Process and record deposits for school operating, activity fund, and public support accounts
- Work with all departments to reconcile records including cash receipts and donations
- Responsible for A/P functions to include maintaining vendor relationships, recording invoices consistent with department budgets, matching invoices to purchasing process, processing bills for payment and issuing checks
- Responsible for intercompany billing and corporate card reconciliation
- Process and manage background checks for volunteers and employees
- Assist Lead Accountant, as directed, with human resource and payroll functions
- Assist in annual audit
Minimum Job Requirements
· Associate degree in business or accounting preferred
· High school diploma or GED
· Computer and internet proficient
Experience, Training, Knowledge:
· Previous accounts receivables / previous accounts payable experience preferred
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic user-level knowledge of common software including bank accounts, but not limited to: database software; internet software; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Competency & Evaluation Standards:
To perform the job successfully and individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Communication / Teamwork
- Safety and Security Awareness
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact the Director of Finance and Operations, Ryan McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 AFTER SCHOOL TEACHERS NEEDED
We are hiring now for early childhood (3’s, 4’s, Kindergarten) and elementary (Grades 1-4) after school positions starting Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
We hire dynamic people to join our diverse after school staff. College students, homeschooling parents, part time job seekers, retirees, men and women are all welcome. Experience with children in group settings is preferred, but not required.
Wage rate starts at $9.50 per hour. Work hours depend on grade level and range from 2.75 to 3.5 hours/day from dismissal to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. A job share MWF or TTh is possible.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact the After School Director Andrea Methven (email@example.com).